Re: New Year Resolution Advise

  • Jeff Belyea
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 3, 2006
      Hey Bob -

      I'd like to thank you for the timely advice,
      but it wasn't available for mental review...

      Oh well, there's no time like the
      present.

      Happy New Moment-to-Moment,

      Jeff

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 4, 2006
        Yo PapaJeff,
        Good to her/read from you. I think you'll
        agree that the way the Eagles season
        has turned out demonstrates very well how
        painful dwelling on the past can be.
        Happy New Year!