New Year Resolution Advise

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2006
      "There is nothing that has ever happened to you
      worth reviewing mentally. Every cell in your
      body has changed its atomic nature since you
      started reading this. And so there is no
      solid hardware in place to deliver accurate
      data concerning the past. Humans have no oracle
      abilities stock from the factory. So there is no
      way to know what will happen in the future. The
      only sensible thing to do is to be aware of the
      present. So, a good New Year resolution would be
      to witness your thoughts as they arise and never
      waste energy on rehashing the past or fantasizing
      about the future."

      Kir Li Molari
    • Jeff Belyea
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 3, 2006
        Hey Bob -

        I'd like to thank you for the timely advice,
        but it wasn't available for mental review...

        Oh well, there's no time like the
        present.

        Happy New Moment-to-Moment,

        Jeff

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 4, 2006
          Yo PapaJeff,
          Good to her/read from you. I think you'll
          agree that the way the Eagles season
          has turned out demonstrates very well how
          painful dwelling on the past can be.
          Happy New Year!