[Meditation Society of America] Another look at Re: Realisation ...not Salvation

  • jodyrrr
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 1, 2006
      <dattapr2000@y...> wrote:

      > MATTHEW 7 : 13 AND 14
      >
      > "Enter by the narrow gate, for wide is the gate
      > and broad is the way that leads to destruction
      > and there are many who go in by it".

      More self-serving nonsense from the deluded mind
      of Swami Datta.
    • jodyrrr
      Message 2 of 14 , Jan 1, 2006
        <dattapr2000@y...> wrote:

        [snip]

        > Under such circumstances nobody else than the Lord
        > Datta can clear the situation. The `Satguru' Himself
        > has to come down who is the Lord in the human form. T
        > his is the reason why Lord Datta Himself started coming
        > down to this world in human form in the present age.

        You're nuttier than a Christmas fruitcake, Datta.
      • jodyrrr
        Message 3 of 14 , Jan 1, 2006
          --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, Reynold Wingate
          <reystar99@y...> wrote:

          > Jodyji, please keep posting your views. I have not
          > missed anything you wrote so far. It helps people like
          > me from being swept away by a deluge of writings, no
          > matter how well intentioned they are.
          >
          > Rey

          Thanks, Rey.

          I'll keep posting as long as Bobji lets me.
          I can't seem to escape my compulsion to tell
          these grandiose egoists anything else, anyway.

          --jody.