Identity marks...

  • Tony Osime2
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 30, 2005
      Thanks Jody and Jeff,

      To teach and entertain in the same breath is a rare gift. I admire so much
      what you write and how you write it. I look forward to reading more.

      ...Tony
    • jodyrrr
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 30, 2005
        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Tony Osime2"
        <tony.osime@f...> wrote:

        > Thanks Jody and Jeff,
        >
        > To teach and entertain in the same breath is a rare gift. I admire
        so much
        > what you write and how you write it. I look forward to reading more.
        >
        > ...Tony

        Hey Tony.

        Thanks.

        I really enjoy writing, so it's gratifying
        to hear that others enjoy it as well.

        --jody.