[Meditation Society of America] Re: Identity mark of a growing cooperative consc

  • jodyrrr
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 30, 2005
      <dattapr2000@y...> wrote:
      > If the aim of joining in discussion forums is to fight,
      > then better join hands with such people and can continue
      > activities at such places.

      This is a new development! You are actually talking
      to us rather than at us!

      The aim of discussion groups is to discuss. You
      present yourself as God on Earth over and above
      the rest of us, so we discuss.

      > No trace of interest in pursuing truth and fighting
      > in different groups with different people without
      > any trace of inquisitiveness to learn.

      We are pursing truth. The truth is that you are no
      more God than my dog. Nobody is. What we are learning
      from you is that some people are locked into delusions
      so fixed that they can't see how utterly ridiculous
      they are looking to others.

      > everywhere make personal attack without any iota
      > of attack on concept and run from pillar to post.
      > surya

      Your whole concept is all about you. All you talk
      about are your delusions of grandeur. Of course you
      will see it as a personal attack. You are saying
      nothing except "I am the satguru and you must go
      only through me." You may as well be saying you
      are Jesus Christ. Oh wait.... You already did on
      your website with that picture depicting yourself
      as Christ:

      What more could be said about that?