Re: Mullah and the generations of life

  • byron1786
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 29 4:08 AM
      Good story! For your hopefully continued enjoyment, submitting a saying attributed to
      Socrates that strikes me as both aphorism and koan:
      "True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing. And in knowing that you know
      nothing, that makes you the smartest of all."

      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, medit8ionsociety <no_reply@y...>