Meditation Timer

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 15, 2002
      Every week we receive dozens of requests to post links to sites
      selling things, or to let them advertise on our site, but as you may
      have noticed, so far we are ad free. But every now and then we will
      pass on information about those things that may help you in your
      meditation practice. This might fit that catagory.....Here is a
      meditation timer that seems pretty cool.....
      http://pranna.com/
    • Jeff Belyea <jeff@mindgoal.com>
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 15, 2002
        Very cool. Thanks, Bob.