Sage Advise from Kir Li Molari

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2005
      To answer an email request for more by Kir Li Molari,
      here is a sample from his Sage Advise column from
      the 6th issue of our newsletter, The Inner Traveler.
      Enjoy!

      Sage Advice
      By Kir Li Molari

      Suspend both belief and disbelief. Witness.

      Om is the sound of silence.

      What part of "Thy will be done" don't you understand?

      You suffer from what you agree to suffer from.

      Witness, flow, watch your ego and suffering go.

      Your inner dialog must stop to pay attention to reality.

      Just Witness. Understanding will come.

      To check out the whole 6th issue of The Inner Traveler:
      http://www.meditationsociety.com/it66136/index.html