Re: [Meditation Society of America] Incarnation and Reincarnation

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 24, 2005
      "doug" <dhayes@m...> wrote:

      > Hi everyone.
      >
      > I'd say that it's helpful to know that
      reincarnation itself occurs throughout our
      lives within this current incarnation. Most
      of the time the impulse to be reborn is alive
      and well and directing absolutely all of our
      decision making. When we meditate we begin to
      gain some measure of control over that chronic,
      addictive impulse to become something else.
      I guess by "helpful" I am meaning anything which
      may strengthen one's ability to meditate.

      > http://www.mymeditationcave.com

      Yo Sri Dougji,
      Very insight-full and right on. And your site
      is one of the most "helpful" that can be found
      dealing with meditative "how-to" in general
      and specifically with Zen. Thanks for sharing!