Re: [Meditation Society of America] Incarnation and Reincarnation

  • doug
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 24, 2005
      Hi everyone.

      I'd say that it's helpful to know that reincarnation itself occurs
      throughout our lives within this current incarnation. Most of the time
      the impulse to be reborn is alive and well and directing absolutely all
      of our decision making. When we meditate we begin to gain some measure
      of control over that chronic, addictive impulse to become something
      else. I guess by "helpful" I am meaning anything which may strengthen
      one's ability to meditate.

      Cheers, Doug.

      http://www.mymeditationcave.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 24, 2005

        > http://www.mymeditationcave.com

        Yo Sri Dougji,
        Very insight-full and right on. And your site
        is one of the most "helpful" that can be found
        dealing with meditative "how-to" in general
        and specifically with Zen. Thanks for sharing!