Digest Number 1444

  • Tony Osime2
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 24, 2005
      Hi Everyone,

      I just read the posts in Digest Number 1444 and shook my head in amazement.

      I think the term I am looking for is synchronicity. It could be just my
      perspective but it seems to me all the posts were like parts of one mind
      talking - even if the points of view seemed opposed.

      I think more people should post. Come on in - the water is fine!

      ...Tony