Excellent Buddhidt Site

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 19, 2005
      As anyone who has seen our newsletter
      The Inner Traveler knows, The Meditation
      Society of America is very sure of the
      potential for art to be as transformative
      as any grouping of words, and are always
      looking for new artists and art works tp
      share. So it was quite a delight to find
      a site that not only presented some "high"
      art, but also has a fine explanation of
      virtually all Buddhist history, thought,
      and practices. Enjoy!
      http://tinyurl.com/ao46d
    • Jeff Belyea
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 21, 2005
        <no_reply@y...> wrote:

        > As anyone who has seen our newsletter
        > The Inner Traveler knows, The Meditation
        > Society of America is very sure of the
        > potential for art to be as transformative
        > as any grouping of words, and are always
        > looking for new artists and art works tp
        > share. So it was quite a delight to find
        > a site that not only presented some "high"
        > art, but also has a fine explanation of
        > virtually all Buddhist history, thought,
        > and practices. Enjoy!
        > http://tinyurl.com/ao46d

        Thanks, Bob. Beautiful.

        Jeff