2 Looks at Woman/Man

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2005
      From the excellent list
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Nasrudin/

      After God created Adam, He noticed that His new
      creation looked quite lonely in Heaven.
      "Adam," said God sympathetically, "I am going to
      give you the perfect companion, one that will cook
      for you and feed you when you are hungry, that will
      clean after you and take care of all your needs,
      that will listen to you and always lend you a
      sympathetic ear, that will be a joyous companion
      that never complains, one who will love you
      unconditionally and make your life happy, blissful,
      and completely fulfilled, she will be just perfect!"
      "And what will she cost me?" Adam replied
      "An arm and a leg!" said God
      "Oh!" gasped Adam, shocked at this price-tag,
      "so...um... what can I get for a rib?"
      Mullah Nasrudin had worked hard all of his life, had
      saved all of his money, and was a real miser with it.
      Just before he died, he said to his wife, " I want you
      to take all my money and put it in the casket. I'm
      taking it to the afterlife with me." He got his wife
      to promise him with all her heart that when he died,
      she would put all the money in the casket with him.
      After he died and was laid out in the casket, his wife
      was sitting there in black, with her friend sitting
      next to her. When they finished the ceremony, just
      before the undertakers got ready to close the casket,
      the wife said, "Wait just a minute!" She had a box
      with her, and she put it in the casket. Then the
      undertakers locked the casket down and rolled it away.

      Her friend said, "Mrs Nasrudin, I know you weren't fool
      enough to put all that money in there with your husband."
      The loyal wife replied. "Listen, I'm a believer, I can't

      "You mean to tell me you put that money in the casket
      with him!!!!?" "I sure did," said the Mullah's wife.
      "I got it all together, put it into my account and wrote
      him a check. If he can cash it, he can spend it."