The Donkey Gruntler - Bob/Ramon

  • tosime
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 9, 2002
      Hi Bob,

      Thanks for your nice description of the "Donkey Gruntler".

      Could you give it a test ride and give us a review? I am particularly
      interested in the more scientific perspective of how it works and what may
      be happening in the background - even if it is only speculation.

      My thanks also go out to Ramon who has given us so many cheerful posts. Look
      forward to knowing what is new on the meditation front Ramon!

      ...Tony