The Donkey Gruntler

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 9, 2002
      I just received a "Donkey Gruntler" in the mail from our beloved
      Ramon. If you want to see a picture of one, it's posted in our Photos
      section, and if you want one, all you have to do is E-mail Zero the
      Wunderweight at; zero@...
      And if you want to know what it does, let me quote from the enclosed
      instructions: "It is the ultimate entertainer because it directly
      affects your sense of yourself and evokes HAPPINESS in your soul."
      I'll say this about that --- it makes you laugh and is justifiably
      entitled to be taken not-seriously. It really does sound like a Donkey
      Grunting and has a cool vibration. It is free and is being offered as
      a share ware and all that is requested is that you make a 'love
      donation' and help spread the word.
      As they say, "Try it, you'll like it!"
    • tosime
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 9, 2002
        Hi Bob,

        Thanks for your nice description of the "Donkey Gruntler".

        Could you give it a test ride and give us a review? I am particularly
        interested in the more scientific perspective of how it works and what may
        be happening in the background - even if it is only speculation.

        My thanks also go out to Ramon who has given us so many cheerful posts. Look
        forward to knowing what is new on the meditation front Ramon!

        ...Tony