Dante

  • Tony Osime2
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 30, 2005
      Hi Bob,

      Many happy returns to Dante. I remember so vividly seeing his picture as a
      puppy. Amazing how time flies.

      Unfortunately one of my dogs died today; Bruno a female Alsatian. I still
      have one of her children and his father.

      Interesting kind of balance in the world.

      ...Tony
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 30, 2005
        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Tony Osime2"
        <tony.osime@f...> wrote:

        > Hi Bob,
        >
        > Many happy returns to Dante. I remember so vividly seeing his
        picture as a
        > puppy. Amazing how time flies.
        >

        > Unfortunately one of my dogs died today; Bruno a female Alsatian. I
        still
        > have one of her children and his father.
        >
        > Interesting kind of balance in the world.
        >
        > ...Tony

        Dear Tony,
        I'm sorry for your loss. I really feel that dogs truly are
        the best of human's friends, and that includes most of our
        fellow humans. Their short life span is a reminder to enjoy
        the present of their love in the present, and to carry the
        sweetness they teach us everafter.