Dante is 3 years old

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2005
      My little puppy is now a pretty full grown
      dog now. As a matter of fact, he's gained
      over 150 lbs. I've never met a sweeter or
      gentler dog and every day we feel blessed
      that we can interact with him. He had a
      nice birthday including a pair of cupcakes,
      a giant doggie bone, lots of exercise and
      2 rides in the car (his favorite activity).
      There are 2 pictures of him in the photo
      section (#82 and 83). He's really loving,
      and has a serene calm nature that we could
      all do well to mimic. He's a good boy! I
      wish you all could be so blessed.