The Tibetan Book of the Dead

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 6, 2002
      This great reference book has been posted in the Files section. I
      remember reading it in the wild and crazy sixties, and finding it to
      be an excellent guide for Inner Travelers. Upon rereading it today,
      it still is! Thanks to Kevin for posting it.
    • Kevin <kevinmc90@yahoo.com>
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 17, 2002
        It's my pleasure posting it. I would recommend it sans drugs though:)

        Kevin