Re: [Meditation Society of America] One Theory of Evolutionary Divine Intelligence

  • prakki surya
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 14, 2005

      dear friend

      Lord is substratum of the whole creation and hence forms base. Without Him creation cannot sustain. Lord created the universe for entertainment. He has given free will to all the human beings to do whatever they like. But, the results will follow the deeds. So, He is indirectly controlling, that is to say that enjoyment for good deeds and misery for bad deeds. Misery is to bring realisation only and not to repeat the same bad deed. Otherwise, He is not responsible for one's deeds.

      Creation is in Lord but Lord is not the creation. But such a Lord can enter creation at the request of devotees who wants Him only and His service. To give four fortunes to His devotees (to talk, to touch, co-living and to serve), He comes down.

      If everybody is God, what is the meaning of spiritual effort? God needs Spiritual Effort to reach God? God created the universe consisting of animate and inanimate objects. He preaches divine knowledge and does miracles also, if required. If anybody claims to be Lord or God, he should be able to do these things. Greatest devotees never claimed themselves as Lord, they always love to serve the Lord in human form. Satguru has to be identified by His divine knowledge and serve that Satguru only not any guru. Satguru only can clear all doubts of all disciples. Gurus are devotees having some divine knowledge. So they may sometimes clarify some doubts. Their knowledge is limited only. Only Satguru (lord in human form) will only have the infinite knowledge and clarifies all the doubts of all disciples.

      Like the studies in our materialistic life, one has to pass through elementary, higher, college and should finally enter university. After studies in University one will join job to serve the country. Like wise, one should serve Lord in human form.

      Self-analysis is the analysis of self with the help of Satguru who can only show your internal situation. Ex. a doctor can only see the x-ray and diagnose the ailment and give you medicines. Reaching Self is only an intermediate step in the spiritual journey towards the final goal of reaching Lord. Reaching self is not reaching Lord.

      In spiritual effort three important things are there. 1) knowing about self 2) Knowing the destination 3) the path to reach the destination. Regarding knowing about self, it is sufficient if you know that you are not the destination. Regarding knowing the destination, you should identify the Lord in human form and He is our destination. the identification is by His true infinite spiritual knowledge.

      Path is the most essential part of spiritual journey. The path leading to Lord is full of sacrifice only, which is only the real indication of our true love towards Him. That is why Jesus told the path leading to kingdom of Lord is very narrow filled with thorns. Because practical sacrifice nobody enjoys. Sacrificing words, mind and intelligence can be done without botheration as Lord gives them freely.

      Satguru never claims Himself as Lord. It is devotees who believe Him as Lord after listening to His special divine knowledge and sometimes may experience some miracles also. A thorough association with Him for some time while experiencing the special divine knowledge, they will develop the faith that He is lord in human form.

      at the lotus feet of shri datta swami

      surya

      www.universal-spirituality.org

      God Her/HimSelf is looking out of your eyes,
      hearing with your ears, smelling with your nose,
      tasting with your tongue, sensing with your skin,
      thinking with your mind, .......

    • doug
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 14, 2005
        -----

        because medit8ionsociety <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
        God Her/HimSelf is looking out of your eyes, hearing with your ears, smelling
        with your nose,tasting with your tongue, sensing with your skin,thinking with
        your mind...
        -----

        Hello.

        There is nothing that is not God.
        You are therefore not excluded from God.
        Spiritual effort is required to realize this directly.

        Cheers, Doug.

        ________________________________
        http://www.mymeditationcave.com
      • prakki surya

          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 15, 2005
            <dattapr2000@y...> wrote:

            snip of more advertisements than we had agreed
            you would post for your Guru (one per week maximum)

            > ... such a Lord can enter creation at the request of devotees who
            wants Him only and His service. To give four fortunes to His devotees
            (to talk, to touch, co-living and to serve), He comes down.

            > at the lotus feet of shri datta swami

            > surya

            Dear Surya,
            You are pushing the idea of your Guru being separate from the
            rest of the universe, and as I see and understand it, you being
            separate from him is definitely one of the "correct" forms of
            Bhakti yoga. Your type of Bhakti practitioner never wants to be
            at one with their guru, as their enjoyment and feeling of worth
            comes from worshiping the guru as being apart from them. And
            the adoration of the guru is what "gets them high". In a way
            this is the same attitude that many of the Judeo/Christianity
            followers are taking...God/Christ is separate from them and the
            relationship they have with Him is God is here and I am there
            and I worship Him, but never unite with Him. As a matter of fact,
            the concept of being at one with God is often considered heresy.
            But that's just one version of what may or may not be reality.
            In a way this negates one of the attributes usually acknowledged
            for God to have and that is omnipresence, which would include
            God being within everyone and within every cell and atomic and
            sub atomic particle of everything. There's a great traditional
            Hindu artwork depiction of Krishna where he is in a field playing
            his flute, and there are many cows in the field, and on every cow
            is a picture of Krishna. I believe that you are sincere in your
            beliefs that as you say above (and too often in your never-ending
            PR campaign), that "...such a Lord can enter creation at the
            request of devotees...". And thus is not present until summoned
            by some actions that are designated to bring His presence.
            So you look for your connection to the Divine by service to
            someone separate from yourself. But the concept that God is
            within and can be found by looking within is recognized by
            billions of Judeo-Christians, Hindus, etc. And often this is
            also accompanied by the belief that one should look at a Guru as
            someone who points you to look within for God, and not at them
            as God. So what we obviously have is multiple paths to the same
            destination...God. And that's one of the main things this group
            is for - to present many ways to "get It". So, thanks for
            sharing, and I hope that we can all appreciate and be open to
            others having different perspectives on the Truth and not take
            a "my way is the only correct way" attitude.

            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 15, 2005
              Dear Bob

              mostly i am replying only otherwise i am trying to strictly adhere to the rules set by you.

              Hanuman, a topmost devotee identified Lord Rama and served Him  and always said I am servant to Lord Rama. He even performed many miracles also and still he has given credit of them to Rama only. (Dasoham kosalendrasya.....) For such worship, Lord has  given future creator post to Hanuman.

              Peter, John... identified Lord Jesus by His divine knowledge and participated in the propagation of divine knowledge. They left the families without any second thought and went along with Lord Jesus.

              Gopikas identified and worshipped Lord Krishna, the then human incarnation only and got the highest fruit of top most Goloka.

              Swami vivekananda participated in the mission of propagation of divine knowledge on the order of the then human incarnation Rama krishna parama hamsa .

              Likewise the disciples of Adisankara worshipped Him as lord and latter on participated in the propagation of divine knowledge.

              Meerabai also propagated Krishna bhakti by composing hymns and propagated them.

              In all these the disciples identified the Lord in the human form during their time and participated in His mission as servants.

              So, first one should identify the Satguru and then learn divine knowledge from Him. These disciples worshipped their Satguru. At His order, they participated in the propagation of divine knowledge as Service to Lord.

              Service only proves our real devotion, which consists of donating money & physically participating in His mission.

              regards &