Last Class of the Fall Semester

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2002
      Tonight (Fri. 12/6) will be the last meditation class for this
      semester at MCCC. As usual, Room 105, Parkhouse Hall, 7 to 8:30 pm.
      We'll be reviewing many of the techniques and concepts we have shared
      this Fall. This is also traditionally a time where we offer those
      things (books, CD's, movies, etc.), that we have found to have been
      beneficial to our spiritual growth. And as usual, I will be telling
      jokes, offering commentary on the Philly sports scene, and somehow
      connecting it all with meditation. So, snow storm, and other higher
      powers permitting, I hope to see you in class tonight.