Adding a personal touch to quotations and extracts

  • Tony Osime2
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2005
      Hello everyone,

      I would like to suggest that, rather than just post a quotation or extract,
      the writer should add a personal comment about the quotation or extract.

      There are so many quotes and extracts flying through cyberspace that, like
      the proverbial cliché, they are loosing their impact by overuse.

      A personal comment that links the quote to the writer adds a little spice
      and should make the reference even more meaningful.

      ...Tony