Hello Jeff

  • Tony Osime2
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2005
      Hello Jeff,

      Thanks for your meditation wisdom.
      Glad you are posting again.

      I went to your website and saw your picture and was amazed! I had such a
      different picture of you in my mind. It was such an important lesson for me
      on how we create people in our minds. No wonder there is so much confusion
      in the world. We do not see the world the way it is but the way we create it
      in our minds - a great recipe for conflict.

      True peace is accepting the world the way it is - exactly how it is. Not
      that we cannot change the world - but we change it from an attitude of
      acceptance - whatever happens.

      I hope you don't mind me saying this - I grew up watching an Australian
      artist and wild life advocate named Rolf Harris. When I saw your picture I
      immediately remembered him - probably the way he looked 30 years ago!

      Tony Osime
      waive any related rights and obligations.
      Any distribution, use or copying of this e-mail or the information it
      contains by other than an intended recipient is unauthorized.

      If you received this e-mail in error, please advise me (by return e-mail or
      otherwise) immediately.