Re: [Meditation Society of America] Belly breathing

  • Delia Tofolean
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 28, 2005

      Live thee here and drink of all wisdom.

      Secrets and mysteries unto thee shall unveil. (The Emerald Tablets of Thots).

      Many thanks for all I learnd about breathing.

      Did someone tryied to meditate and breathe in a pyramid? Or in a Angkor Wat temple? I didn't but I am sure that some veil can fall and reveal an edge of truth.

      Serenity, harmoniy and peace = Love and Light

      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, Sandeep
      <sandeep1960@y...> wrote:
      > *Yes.
      >
      > The awareness of the gap between breaths.......which is an
      > awareness.......where there is no thought.........even the absence
      of
      > the thought "there is no thought".
      >
      > Just an impersonal witnessing presence.
      >

      > And that is why the stillness between breaths.............is not
      the
      > thought " the wonderful stillness between breaths".
      > :-)
      >

      > Just be aware of the gap between breaths and remain there......
      >
      > ....while ........breathing goes on at it's own pace.....
      >
      > .........while .....actions happen in their own volition.....
      >
      > .....bringing in consequences which could be termed as
      > "beneficial"............or "harmful".....
      >
      > ......while.......life enfolds as it does......
      >

      > .....moment to moment to moment.
      > *

      For those of you who, shall we say "See the Light",
      and would enjoy more, I just found some great Sandeep
      wisdom on the GuruRatings Lists...
      http://tinyurl.com/8mvtk

      PS: I'm not totally sure this URL will work for those who
      don't belong to GR, and if not, you'll be able to see much
      more on one of the web's greatest sites, The Covenant, at:
      http://www.the-covenant.net/

      Yahoo! for Good