Re: Meditation Breathing

    Message 1 of 197 , Jan 31, 2002
      Dear Ace,<br>Initially when we sit in meditation,
      we begin by focusing on one thing, like the breath.
      This is a type of control that is called
      "Concentration". At some point, the meditation just comes to you.
      That is "Meditation". So, what you are describing is
      the natural progression. As Kir Li Molari puts it
      "Concentrated effort at concentration leads to effortless
      meditation". The article "What is Meditation" on Meditation
      Station gives a pretty good description of the process.
      It is
      and feel that they are very beneficial physically,
      mentally, and emotionally, as well as spiritually. I
      recommend witnessing your breath in whatever way you feel
      most comfortable. Wisdom, healing, love, and bliss
      will flow in. A miraculous gift from above. Enjoy!!!
    • eveneon
      Message 197 of 197 , Jun 9, 2002
        wrote:
        me.... I am so glad for