Nasrudin the Sheriff

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24 6:39 AM
      A Lawyer runs a stop sign and gets pulled
      over by Mullah Nasrudin who is working
      as the town's sheriff.

      The lawyer thinks that he is smarter than the sheriff
      because he is sure that he has a better education.
      He decides to prove this to himself and have some fun
      at the sheriff's expense...........

      Nasrudin says, "License and registration, please."

      The lawyer says, "What for?"

      Nasrudin says, "You didn't come to a complete
      stop at the stop sign."

      The lawyer says, "I slowed down, and no one was coming."

      Nasrudin says, "You still didn't come to a complete stop.
      License and registration, please."

      The lawyer says, "What's the difference?

      Nasrudin says, "The difference is, you have to
      come to a complete stop, that's the law. License
      and registration, please!"

      The lawyer says, "If you can show me the legal
      difference between slow down and stop, I'll give
      you my license and registration and you give me
      the ticket, if not you let me go and no ticket."

      Nasrudin says, "Exit your vehicle, sir."

      At this point, Nasrudin takes out his nightstick
      and starts hitting and beating the lawyer and says:
      "DO YOU WANT ME TO STOP OR JUST SLOW DOWN?"