Re: Kundalini - The Book

  • dcasey94
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 5, 2002
      > I just finished Ganga's book "Kundalini", and really

      Wow, he named his book after one of the most ruthless sonofaguns I
      ever saw in a movie. ;o) JK. Actually the movie guy spelled his
      name with a C.

      Toecutter: That there's Cundalini and Cundalini wants 'is hand back.
    • G
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 5, 2002
        <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > Hi all,
        > I just finished Ganga's book "Kundalini", and really
        > enjoyed it. The version I had was an early "uncorrected proof
        > copy" that had lots of typos, but they quickly became irrelevant
        > because the content was so enlightening. The publisher (Papajeff)
        has informed me that when Ganga returns from India in January, there
        will be an editing of the typos that are in the present form of the
        book. I guess that this means that the copies now available may become
        > collectable rarities. We will be reviewing it fully in an upcoming
        > issue of The Inner Traveler, but for now, typos and all, I have to
        say that I think it will be of great benefit to all meditators, not
        just those going through the Kundalini process. Those that are in
        need of Kundalini direction will find the book invaluable, but there
        is so much more there. As you have seen from her posts here and on
        other web sites and groups, the universe flows through Ganga
        lovingly, wisely, and purely, and without an ego trip blocking the
        Source.
        > You can get a copy at:
        > http://www.mindgoal.com/kundlinibook.html
        > Peace and blessings,
        > Bob
        > PS: You can also find Papajeffs excellent "Sunrise at Two Lions"
        book at the same site.

        G: first of all let me say that Papajeffs book Sunrise at Two Lions
        is a Wonderfully told story that can inspire ALL ages.. for younger
        ones it is a great story and for older *seekers* there are lots of
        great spiritual truths within it.... Overcoming and recognising
        fear and doubt on the path.. a Great read....

        Thankyou for the words concerning the book... it indeed may be used
        by any on a spiritual path but i feel is invaluable to those
        traversing the Kundalini path... there are so many books out on
        theories - chakras - etc..but precious few written by those that have
        endured and completed the path successfully and have found by trial
        and error what works and what doesn't... so i pray that it can take
        those from fear into balance - from illness to health and
        Liberation......

        Love shanti shanti Maha Shanti OM ..g...