hello all

  • Lokesh Shinh
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20 9:18 PM
      Respected teachers & friends

      Thanks for your responce to my mail.Mr.Ram how are u.I
      read ur reply its nice to hear from u.
      Friends why all the people are meditating what is the
      main reason behind meditation.some say to control our
      thoughts some say to attain powers some say to control
      our health & habits but what i get in my meditation
      that we do meditation to know who we are & try to
      improve our life which is meaning less tell me what is
      your name some say raju i say lokesh but names are
      given to us by our parents & society so that we have
      identification but who we are still a question the
      answer is we are a part of god but we donot realise it
      but just say it we are a part of God

      how we can realise that we are a part of God
      We can realise only eg:- if you want to become a pilot
      you have to study & do practialy learn to fly a plane
      only by knowing how to drive you cannot become a
      master
      Like that only saying that you are a part of God is
      not enough try to learn & do practicle in life & think
      as a God to help others & think positive Do practical
      you will have powers & have powers only is to have
      faith in yourself

      Love & light
      lokesh shinh

      http://mail.yahoo.com