Re: Meditation & sex

  • vishal pandya
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 20 1:00 PM
      dear lokesh

      i am not accepting what ever you had said

      because sex is very important to life and must but as not u are saying

      we must have to do sex but and when neccesary like for getting a child
      or to make happy other partner

      because kundalini resides below muladhar chakra when she will awake it
      will empower ur desires for a small time then it will be normal

      then sex is not a desire of mind but a desire of bosy and nature who
      want us to do sex for a getting a child.

      thanks