Re: [Meditation Society of America] Meditation & sex

  • ram
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 19, 2005

      Lokesh shinh <lokesh_shinh_2000@...> wrote:
      Dear friends & respected teachers

                                       First of all i am thankful too all
      the members & the modrate of this group to make this group to help
      people.

      I regularly meditate & i have a ? to God is sex is a bad or good

      The reply come to me was very surprising because God say to me Sex
      is Good if it is with love but is bad if it is lust

      Then i ask another ? to God i am a meditator i should have sex with
      several womens who love me & i also love them

      Yes i got the answer because meditation guide us to avoid thoughts &
      make our mind calm & quit.But if we are just leaving or avoding sex
      we can not concentrate because kundalini is in mooldhara chakra & if
      we block our sex desires we will block hara chakra & it will disturb
      kundalini (mooldhara chakra) so go for sex only with love not with
      lust
      Any question regarding this is highly appreciated i am a God servant
      to help all the humality

      OM
      Love & light
      Lokesh shinh

    • vishal pandya
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 20, 2005
        dear lokesh

        i am not accepting what ever you had said

        because sex is very important to life and must but as not u are saying

        we must have to do sex but and when neccesary like for getting a child
        or to make happy other partner

        because kundalini resides below muladhar chakra when she will awake it
        will empower ur desires for a small time then it will be normal

        then sex is not a desire of mind but a desire of bosy and nature who
        want us to do sex for a getting a child.

        thanks