Re: [Meditation Society of America] Physical relaxation in meditation

  • vishal pandya
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 19, 2005
      hi tony

      this is vishal from india

      i got somewhat same but small diffrence in mine experiences.

      before some days i am on the journey of indian temples.

      in some temples i entered i feel sensation of prana and lose my control of body

      even after a 20 - 25 minutes i got consiousness

      mine guruji siddhyogi shri vibhakarji www.siddhyog.org
      said that it is a flow of divine energy that take u ion to the deep meditation.

      so this is mine experience

      i like to share some more with u tony

      thanks