Kundalini - The Book

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 4, 2002
      Hi all,
      I just finished Ganga's book "Kundalini", and really
      enjoyed it. The version I had was an early "uncorrected proof
      copy" that had lots of typos, but they quickly became irrelevant
      because the content was so enlightening. The publisher (Papajeff) has
      informed me that when Ganga returns from India in January, there will
      be an editing of the typos that are in the present form of the book. I
      guess that this means that the copies now available may become
      collectable rarities. We will be reviewing it fully in an upcoming
      issue of The Inner Traveler, but for now, typos and all, I have to say
      that I think it will be of great benefit to all meditators, not just
      those going through the Kundalini process. Those that are in need of
      Kundalini direction will find the book invaluable, but there is so
      much more there. As you have seen from her posts here and on other web
      sites and groups, the universe flows through Ganga lovingly, wisely,
      and purely, and without an ego trip blocking the Source.
      You can get a copy at:
      http://www.mindgoal.com/kundlinibook.html
      PS: You can also find Papajeffs excellent "Sunrise at Two Lions" book
      at the same site.
    • dcasey94
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 5, 2002
        > I just finished Ganga's book "Kundalini", and really

        Wow, he named his book after one of the most ruthless sonofaguns I
        ever saw in a movie. ;o) JK. Actually the movie guy spelled his
        name with a C.

        Toecutter: That there's Cundalini and Cundalini wants 'is hand back.
      • G
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 5, 2002
          <no_reply@y...> wrote:
          > Hi all,
          > I just finished Ganga's book "Kundalini", and really
          > enjoyed it. The version I had was an early "uncorrected proof
          > copy" that had lots of typos, but they quickly became irrelevant
          > because the content was so enlightening. The publisher (Papajeff)
          has informed me that when Ganga returns from India in January, there
          will be an editing of the typos that are in the present form of the
          book. I guess that this means that the copies now available may become
          > collectable rarities. We will be reviewing it fully in an upcoming
          > issue of The Inner Traveler, but for now, typos and all, I have to
          say that I think it will be of great benefit to all meditators, not
          just those going through the Kundalini process. Those that are in
          need of Kundalini direction will find the book invaluable, but there
          is so much more there. As you have seen from her posts here and on
          other web sites and groups, the universe flows through Ganga
          lovingly, wisely, and purely, and without an ego trip blocking the
          Source.
          > You can get a copy at:
          > http://www.mindgoal.com/kundlinibook.html
          > Peace and blessings,
          > Bob
          > PS: You can also find Papajeffs excellent "Sunrise at Two Lions"
          book at the same site.

          G: first of all let me say that Papajeffs book Sunrise at Two Lions
          is a Wonderfully told story that can inspire ALL ages.. for younger
          ones it is a great story and for older *seekers* there are lots of
          great spiritual truths within it.... Overcoming and recognising
          fear and doubt on the path.. a Great read....

          Thankyou for the words concerning the book... it indeed may be used
          by any on a spiritual path but i feel is invaluable to those
          traversing the Kundalini path... there are so many books out on
          theories - chakras - etc..but precious few written by those that have
          endured and completed the path successfully and have found by trial
          and error what works and what doesn't... so i pray that it can take
          those from fear into balance - from illness to health and
          Liberation......

          Love shanti shanti Maha Shanti OM ..g...