Re: [Meditation Society of America] Re: Would like to send an email to members

  • david john
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 14, 2005
      hello Linda.i am from Malaysia, is there any chance for me obtain it.
      love and regards
      lordnara

      Nickie ORyan <lmf1706@...> wrote:
      Hi Lordnara,

      I can send you a copy of the game along with an eval sheet.  The game is our gift to you for taking the time to play.  The only thing we ask is that you return the eval sheets to us.  If that is ok with you just send me a place to send the game to.

      Take care,
      Linda

      david john <lordnaralordnara@...> wrote:
      HAI,
      Im iterested in the TRADITIONAL game and would like to know how i can to participate.

      thank u
      may god bless all of us
      lordnara

      Nickie ORyan <lmf1706@...> wrote:
      Hi Janine,

      Thanks so much for your responce.  Currently we are working on an online version of the game.  Today we have a traditional board game version.  I could send you the game and you can play it with your friends.  It is for 2-6 players and is very entertaining while being valuable.
      When your done you can keep the game, pass it along to a friend what ever you like.  We would love to hear your thoughts on the game after you have played.  And any thought the other players might have.  We would provide you with an evalutaion sheet to fill out and email back.

      If you are still interested let me know where to send the game.  If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask.

      Take care,
      Linda

      Janine Cortese <janineerrn@...> wrote:

      Hi,
      Im iterested in the game and would love to kow how you
      would like me to participate.

      email:  janineerrn@...

      Peace
      Janine