Back From Vacation

  • Tony Osime
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2005
      Hi Diana,

      Yes, I had a wonderful trip.

      Interestingly, I did not meditate once throughout the trip. The vacation was
      very much a break from most things.

      On getting home I started my meditation sessions only to find that they took
      on a very different character. It felt somewhat dull, or plain. It is like
      starting at the base of a new mountain and the initial climb is quite easy.
      I look forward to things becoming more interesting as I climb higher.

      I bought new ear plugs while in the USA and they are much more effective at
      cutting out sounds. So much so that I appreciate the background infrasound
      more (as a note to others - I practice inner sounds meditation). I hope to
      do a post on infrasound and inner sounds meditation soon.

      Cheers...Tony

      Message: 3
      Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 07:29:50 -0700 (PDT)
      From: Diana Woods <spirit_first_org@...>
      Subject: Re: Back from vacation

      Welcome back Tony!!
      I hope you had a lovely trip...
      Diana Christine

      Tony Osime <tony.osime@...> wrote:

      Hello everyone.

      Just a quick note to say I am back from vacation. Look forward to reading
      and posting.

      ...Tony

      http://mail.yahoo.com

      [This message contained attachments]