Re: [Meditation Society of America] Re: Would like to send an email to members

  • Nickie ORyan
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 8, 2005
      Hi Janine,

      Thanks so much for your responce.  Currently we are working on an online version of the game.  Today we have a traditional board game version.  I could send you the game and you can play it with your friends.  It is for 2-6 players and is very entertaining while being valuable.
      When your done you can keep the game, pass it along to a friend what ever you like.  We would love to hear your thoughts on the game after you have played.  And any thought the other players might have.  We would provide you with an evalutaion sheet to fill out and email back.

      If you are still interested let me know where to send the game.  If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask.

      Take care,
      Linda

      Janine Cortese <janineerrn@...> wrote:

      Hi,
      Im iterested in the game and would love to kow how you
      would like me to participate.

      email:  janineerrn@...

      Peace
      Janine

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • david john
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 9, 2005
        HAI,
        Im iterested in the TRADITIONAL game and would like to know how i can to participate.

        thank u
        may god bless all of us
        lordnara

          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 14, 2005
            hello Linda.i am from Malaysia, is there any chance for me obtain it.
            love and regards
            lordnara

            Nickie ORyan <lmf1706@...> wrote:
[...]

            Yahoo! for Good