Wisdom from the KnifeForum

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2005
      Found in a post to the knife forum - Enjoy!....

      I am passing this on to you because it
      definitely worked for me and we all could
      use a little more calmness in our lives.

      By following the simple advice we heard
      on the Dr. Phil show, I have finally found
      inner peace. Dr. Phil proclaimed
      "The way to achieve inner peace is to finish all
      the things you've started and never finished."

      So, I looked around our house to see all the
      things I had started but hadn't finished, and
      before leaving this morning, I finished off a
      bottle of Merlot, a bottle of White Zinfandel,
      a bottle of Bailey's Bristol Cream, a bottle of Kahlua,
      a package of Oreos, the remainder of an
      old Prozac prescription, the rest of the cheesecake,
      some saltines and a box of chocolates. You have no
      idea how freaking good I feel.

      Please pass this on to those you feel might be in
      need of inner peace.

      Poet