Re: [Meditation Society of America] Re: Would like to send an email to members

  • Janine Cortese
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 6, 2005
      Hi,
      Im iterested in the game and would love to kow how you
      would like me to participate.

      email: janineerrn@...

      Peace
      Janine

    • Nickie ORyan
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 8, 2005
        Hi Janine,

        Thanks so much for your responce.  Currently we are working on an online version of the game.  Today we have a traditional board game version.  I could send you the game and you can play it with your friends.  It is for 2-6 players and is very entertaining while being valuable.
        When your done you can keep the game, pass it along to a friend what ever you like.  We would love to hear your thoughts on the game after you have played.  And any thought the other players might have.  We would provide you with an evalutaion sheet to fill out and email back.

        If you are still interested let me know where to send the game.  If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask.

        Take care,
        Linda

        Janine Cortese <janineerrn@...> wrote:

        Hi,
        Im iterested in the game and would love to kow how you
        would like me to participate.

        email:  janineerrn@...

        Peace
        Janine

        http://mail.yahoo.com

      • david john
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 9, 2005
          HAI,
          Im iterested in the TRADITIONAL game and would like to know how i can to participate.

          thank u
          may god bless all of us
          lordnara

            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 14, 2005
              hello Linda.i am from Malaysia, is there any chance for me obtain it.
              love and regards
              lordnara

              Nickie ORyan <lmf1706@...> wrote:
[...]

              Yahoo! for Good