This is just too funny not to pass around

  • Ivan F
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 26, 2005
      I don't normaly forward emails around, but this one was really funny:

      If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • Glenn Miller
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 29, 2005
        Your right, this is kinda funny. I'am going to think of this every
        morning when I get out of bed to start my day. This will keep
        everything in perspective!

        - In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, Ivan F