Re: for the eagles fans

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 17, 2005
      <murrkis@y...> wrote:
      > http://www.foryouto.com/pages/1/index.htm
      >
      > :) Nina
      Thanks, Ninaji,
      Great fun! T.O. did show up for practice today,
      and I have a feeling that if he does stay and
      play, after the first TD he catches, he'll be
      just as beloved as he was last season. But until
      then, he has really become the most disliked
      and ridiculed player in Philly sports history.
      In any event, I think seeing the humor in
      situations is one of the best game plans possible.
      Thanks again.