Re: Free Will

  • dattapr2000
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 15, 2005
      dear friend

      Lord created the universe for entertainment. He has given free will
      to all the human beings to do whatever they like. But, the results
      will follow the deeds. So, He is indirectly controlling, that is to
      say that enjoyment for good deeds and misery for bad deeds. Misery
      is to bring realisation only and not to repeat the same bad deed.
      Otherwise, He is not responsible for one's deeds. There is nothing
      like His enjoying when one harms the other. He watches this as a
      cinema only.

      Most of the times, we misunderstand God and interpret wrongly. For
      proper understanding of Him, we should learn the divine knowledge
      and practice it. The true spiritual knowledge will be preached by
      Lord in human form only, like Jesus, Krishna and Prophet Mohammed.
      His mission is to uplift human beings by preaching the divine
      knowledge. We should participate in His mission as His servants
      without aspiring anything in return. The practical participation (in
      form of donating money and physically spending \by working) will
      only prove our devotion.

      Real love involves sacrifice. When we sacrifice ourselves and serve
      our kith-kin we are getting enjoyment. Our enjoyment comes with the
      enjoyment of our beloved, which clearly shows that the true love
      involves sacrifice.

      at the lotus feet of shri datta swami
      surya@...
      http://www.universal-spirituality.org