Re: [Meditation Society of America] HOW DOES TRANSMISSION WORK ?

  • subhash naik
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 11, 2005
      --- Shakeel Murad <doctor_shakeel@...> wrote:
      Dear Dr.Shakeel,
      NO you can experience it. Here I am giving you
      another article about transmission please go through.
      Regards.

      Do We Feel Transmission?

      We never feel the transmission. We feel the effect of
      the transmission. Because the transmission always goes
      into the heart, but the effect can be felt anywhere.
      Like we eat here, but we feel the food in the stomach,
      and if people have acidity they feel the pain - here.
      So what happens is, that like electricity, if there is
      a bulb - you see a light; if there is a fan - you see
      it turning the air; if there is some motor - it is
      turning. So we should not confuse the transmission
      with its effect. The effect can be anywhere. It should
      change from point to point.

      Transmission comes only after cleaning. Transmission
      without cleaning can actually damage a person. So
      transmission is always done only after sufficient
      cleaning has been done. That is why we give these
      introductory three sittings which are devoted solely
      to cleaning. No transmission at all.

      All the lightness that you feel during a sitting is
      not due to transmission at all, it is due to cleaning.
      Cleaning gives you lightness. Transmission, when you
      are light, gives you the feeling of going deep into
      the meditation. Transmission, when it is gross,
      produces vibrations, all these funny things, you see.
      The subtler it is, the more you must feel that there
      has been nothing happening in the meditation. But
      after the sitting is over you feel the difference.

      Transmission cannot give stress. You see, when the
      system is clean, you have a state of thoughtlessness,
      or of near thoughtlessness. Thoughtlessness is not a
      spiritual condition, it is condition where your inside
      is evacuated of all grossness, almost all grossness,
      so that there is no thought to come up from inside,
      you see. Now you can receive thoughts from outside,
      you are pure now. It can be divine thought, it can be
      Master's instructions. They come from outside. Now
      they are no longer your thoughts. They cannot disturb
      you. In that condition, when you receive a
      transmission, you are able to plunge - straight, you
      see.

      Transmission is defined as 'pranasya prana' - Life of
      life. Now that which was a mere mechanical 'I' before,
      becomes a real living 'I'. I think that is one of the
      reasons why, sometimes in abhyasis, we find more
      egoism after they have become abhyasis than they were
      before they started sadhana. When the sleeping 'I'
      becomes the waking 'I', one would assume more
      justifiably, that it is more aware of itself, and that
      is what egoism is - to be more aware of the self.
      Therefore, the day we first receive our transmission
      and Master makes us come alive to the real existence,
      in the life in life, that should also be the moment
      when we should surrender that life to Him and the new
      life that has come to us doesn't belong to us because
      He has made it. He has given us life. So it is His.

      Our life began actually, effectively in a very true
      sense, on the day we received our first transmission
      at the hands of our Master. So it is in a sense our
      birthday that we are celebrating. When we are here on
      the Master's birthday and we remember the Master in a
      special way on this day, it is our birthday we are
      remembering, it is an offering of our gratitude, our
      love - "Master, you made me alive on this day. I am
      eternally grateful to you for putting me alive, when I
      was just an automaton which was running around on
      wheels, run by an internal motor, which I called
      foolishly 'my heart'. You made that heart come alive,
      by coming into the heart and becoming the heart of my
      heart. You made my life come alive, by becoming the
      life of my life. You gave meaning to my existence, by
      giving me a purpose."

      "A Master makes perfect,
      that which Nature gave in raw material form."
      ***
      "Developing attachment for the Master is
      the unfailing remedy to bring about worldly
      detachment."
      ***
      "Every time we praise our Master,
      we are really insulting Him,
      because He is beyond praise and slander."
      ***
      "The Master may be surrounded by a thousand people.
      We must be attached to Him and not to ourselves."
      ***
      "Master is one who brings out
      the potentials in you and actualizes it."
      ***
      "We have to seek the services of the Guide.
      And one who knows the road alone can guide us."

      __________________________________
      Yahoo! Mail
    • Shakeel Murad
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 11, 2005
        Dear Subhash,
        Thanks for your reply.Some deciples have
        told me that they have met their gurus{masters}
        physically after the death of their gurus.How it
        happens or is it possible?
        Waiting for your reply
        With love
        Dr.Shakeel