Our New Little Boy

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2002
      Bette and I got to meet our new little boy today. He's 31 days old,
      and we'll be able to take him home with us on Dec.20. What a great
      holiday event to look forward to! I've posted 2 pictures of him in the
      photo section so you too can meet him. Of course the pictures aren't
      1/1000th as cute as he is in real life. Enjoy!
      Bob
    • G
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2002
        <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > Bette and I got to meet our new little boy today. He's 31 days old,
        > and we'll be able to take him home with us on Dec.20. What a great
        > holiday event to look forward to! I've posted 2 pictures of him in
        the
        > photo section so you too can meet him. Of course the pictures aren't
        > 1/1000th as cute as he is in real life. Enjoy!
        > Bob

        G: Congratulations and many years of enjoyment... nothing is sweeter
        than puppy kisses and all the unconditional love that they bring...

        shanti om ...g...
      • tosime
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 2, 2002
          Hi Bob,

          Congratulations!

          I am sure you will love the way they express how they feel so openly.

          ...Tony