Re: Need advice on energy work problem

  • jasonjamesmorgan
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 26, 2005
      Thank you for repsonse.

      It may be a few days before I can use a family members phone to
      call. I can only make collect phone calls from my home phone (403)
      230-3391. I am calling from calgary, alberta, cananda. Given time
      differential, what would be the best time to call.

      Namaste
      Om Namah Shivaya
      All love is you, in me.
      Jason James Morgan

      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, vishal pandya
      <yogivishal@g...> wrote:
      > dear Jason James Morgan
      >
      > i got your problem.
      >
      > i am student of kundalini yoga and shaktipat.
      >
      > in this all pinacle a controling is very important otherwise it is
      > advised not to do.
      >
      > still i can solve the problem but for that i just want to talk you
      on the phone.

      > be remember that whenever you call please take a rose with him so i
      > will empower that rose to control your energy.
      >
      > you can call me on the 0919825313649 on day time
      >
      > also if you are interested to read a book on this please let me
      know i
      > will send you mine guruji(spiritual masters ) to you.
      >
      > dont warry i can solve your problem. i just have a talk with for
      this.

      > thanks
      >
      > yogivishal
      >

      > On 7/25/05, jasonjamesmorgan <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
      > > Hello,
      > >
      > > I have been to a doc, a head doc, and had full blood work
      done. I have
      > > been doing this for many years. You arent the first to try and
      send me
      > > to the doctor because of this recent shock thing. The doctors
      found
      > > nothing wrong with me. Even the head doc, imagine that. LOL.
      > >
      > > I have sent out for help, and the responses are starting to
      pour in. I
      > > Thank you for your concern. I have recieved responses by some
      who have
      > > more experience than me with this, type of sadhana. Some say
      that they
      > > have experienced this same thing, including the sexual stuff.
      I am not
      > > sure if I mentioned the other things that are happening like
      this, with
      > > my post here.
      > >
      > > I am told by some that this is a good sign. I have been a
      renuciate
      > > for the past five years and celibate. When this stuff started
      > > happen, I ended up breaking my celibacy. I have even been
      offered an
      > > initiation in true hindu tantric sadhana. I am contemplating
      this.
      > > One of my Masters Sri Paramamhsa Ramakrishna did a true tantric
      sadhana
      > > with one of his gurus, during his 12 year sadhana.
      > >
      > > Anyways, I appreatiate the concern. I myself went to the
      doctor after
      > > this stuff did not go away. I have experienced much more wild
      > > phenomena than this before, but nothing that lasted this long,
      > > telepathy, invisibility, visitations by disincarnate gurus,
      etc. etc.

      > > I am well taken care of in this sadhana. However I thought I
      would
      > > seek help from all those around the world whom I respect.
      Hence I have
      > > posted this question on certain groups.
      > >
      > > Thanks,
      > > Namaste
      > > All love is you, in me.
      > > Om Namah Shivaya
      > > JJM
      > >
      > > > Yo Jason,
      > > > The first thing you must do is see your physician.
      > > > You might be having cardiac or neurological physical
      > > > problems that have nothing whatsoever to do with
      > > > Kundalini or "the spiritual heart". Don't wait on
      > > > this.
      > > > Peace and blessings,
      > > > Bob Rose RN
      > > > PS: Swami Satchidananda one stated (this is
      > > > a paraphrase) "Doing Kundalini before your are ready
      > > > is like putting a jet engine in a Piper Cub".
      > > > I wish you well.

      Service.

      > > ________________________________

    • vishal pandya
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 29, 2005
        dear jason james morgan

        i am sorry for late reply, i was busy with the some deciples for their problems.

        you can call me at morning times like 8.00 so it will be evening here.
        still you can call at any time no time limit but dont forgot to take
        rose with you.
        mine number is 091-9825313649 mine mobile no.

        take care

        yogivishal

      • vishal pandya
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 29, 2005
          dear friends

          i am sending a photo of the meditation camp.
          where shaktipat is given to deciples.

          thanks