FW: Free Herbal Encyclopedia CD-ROM

  • Mary
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 2005
      Hey everyone. I got this message on one of my other lists I am
      subscribed to and thought I'd forward it to all of you because I got
      my Herbal Encyclopedia CD in the other day and think it's wonderful!
      Anyways, you can get yours at http://www.freecdbooks.com It's
      free but you still have to pay for shipping ($5) but it's way worth
      it.

      Mary