Re: Need advice on energy work problem

  • vishal pandya
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 25, 2005
      dear Jason James Morgan

      i got your problem.

      i am student of kundalini yoga and shaktipat.

      in this all pinacle a controling is very important otherwise it is
      advised not to do.

      still i can solve the problem but for that i just want to talk you on the phone.

      be remember that whenever you call please take a rose with him so i
      will empower that rose to control your energy.

      you can call me on the 0919825313649 on day time

      also if you are interested to read a book on this please let me know i
      will send you mine guruji(spiritual masters ) to you.

      dont warry i can solve your problem. i just have a talk with for this.

      thanks

      yogivishal

    • jasonjamesmorgan
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 26, 2005
        Thank you for repsonse.

        It may be a few days before I can use a family members phone to
        call. I can only make collect phone calls from my home phone (403)
        230-3391. I am calling from calgary, alberta, cananda. Given time
        differential, what would be the best time to call.

        Namaste
        Om Namah Shivaya
        All love is you, in me.
        Jason James Morgan

        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, vishal pandya
        <yogivishal@g...> wrote:
> [...]
        would
        > > seek help from all those around the world whom I respect.
        Hence I have
        > > posted this question on certain groups.
        > >
        > > Thanks,
        > > Namaste
        > > All love is you, in me.
        > > Om Namah Shivaya
        > > JJM
        > >
        > > > Yo Jason,
        > > > The first thing you must do is see your physician.
        > > > You might be having cardiac or neurological physical
        > > > problems that have nothing whatsoever to do with
        > > > Kundalini or "the spiritual heart". Don't wait on
        > > > this.
        > > > Peace and blessings,
        > > > Bob Rose RN
        > > > PS: Swami Satchidananda one stated (this is
        > > > a paraphrase) "Doing Kundalini before your are ready
        > > > is like putting a jet engine in a Piper Cub".

        Service.

        > > ________________________________

      • vishal pandya
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 29, 2005
          dear jason james morgan

          i am sorry for late reply, i was busy with the some deciples for their problems.

          you can call me at morning times like 8.00 so it will be evening here.
          still you can call at any time no time limit but dont forgot to take
          rose with you.
          mine number is 091-9825313649 mine mobile no.

          take care

          yogivishal

        • vishal pandya
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 29, 2005
            dear friends

            i am sending a photo of the meditation camp.
            where shaktipat is given to deciples.

            thanks