Need advice on energy work problem

  • jasonjamesmorgan
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 23, 2005
      Hello, Hello,

      I am hoping someone will be able to share some words with me
      concerning a seeming problem of mine.

      I have brushed off nurmerous phenomena over the years, however I am
      conerned because this has been happening for around two months now.

      I am experiencing an electral shock type feeling on the right side of
      the chest. It is like a shock, and seems to shake my whole
      awareness. I get a whooshing sound in my eays when it happens
      sometimes. It hits and is gone in a second. It does not affects the
      muscles or anything, it is just a flash of energy.

      It is centralized on the right side of my chest, what Bhagavan Sri
      Ramana Maharshi and hindu scripture calls the spiritual heart. What
      is the net of all desires and such, that make the incarnation
      happen. The american indians call it the first assemblage point of
      awareness within the body.

      I have been doing kundulini and breathing exercises for many years.
      During the past four or five months I have been experiencing good
      stuff with my kumbhaka or breath retention. I instantly go into into
      samadhi. Everything stops and I glow as pure awareness.

      Recently I have had to catch the body from hitting the floor. I have
      been fighting off nirvikalpa samadhi. I do not want to hit the
      floor, as I am not in an ashram or place with people who are
      knowldgable about these things.

      Renecently it seems that my mind just goes during kumbhaka. However
      I hold onto the body. There is no Jason nor thoughts, no mind. It
      is disorentating for a few seconds as the mind just blinks out.

      My concern is with these electrical type shocks. It happens all the
      time. It comes and goes. It has been happening for several months
      now. Hence I am seeking advice. Has anyone done a sadhana involving
      kundulini and breath work? Is this mentioned in any scriptures?
      Does anyone trust someone who has experience teaching this sort of
      stuff?

      Thanks,
      Namaste
      Om Namah Shivaya
      Jason James Morgan
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 24, 2005
        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, jasonjamesmorgan
        <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > Hello, Hello,
        >
        > I am hoping someone will be able to share some words with me
        > concerning a seeming problem of mine.
        >
        > I have brushed off nurmerous phenomena over the years, however I am
        > conerned because this has been happening for around two months now.
        >
        > I am experiencing an electral shock type feeling on the right side of
        > the chest. It is like a shock, and seems to shake my whole
        > awareness. I get a whooshing sound in my eays when it happens
        > sometimes. It hits and is gone in a second. It does not affects the
        > muscles or anything, it is just a flash of energy.
        >
        > It is centralized on the right side of my chest, what Bhagavan Sri
        > Ramana Maharshi and hindu scripture calls the spiritual heart. What
        > is the net of all desires and such, that make the incarnation
        > happen. The american indians call it the first assemblage point of
        > awareness within the body.
        >
        > I have been doing kundulini and breathing exercises for many years.
        > During the past four or five months I have been experiencing good
        > stuff with my kumbhaka or breath retention. I instantly go into into
        > samadhi. Everything stops and I glow as pure awareness.
        >
        > Recently I have had to catch the body from hitting the floor. I have
        > been fighting off nirvikalpa samadhi. I do not want to hit the
        > floor, as I am not in an ashram or place with people who are
        > knowldgable about these things.
        >
        > Renecently it seems that my mind just goes during kumbhaka. However
        > I hold onto the body. There is no Jason nor thoughts, no mind. It
        > is disorentating for a few seconds as the mind just blinks out.
        >
        > My concern is with these electrical type shocks. It happens all the
        > time. It comes and goes. It has been happening for several months
        > now. Hence I am seeking advice. Has anyone done a sadhana involving
        > kundulini and breath work? Is this mentioned in any scriptures?
        > Does anyone trust someone who has experience teaching this sort of
        > stuff?
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Namaste
        > Om Namah Shivaya
        > Jason James Morgan

        Yo Jason,
        The first thing you must do is see your physician.
        You might be having cardiac or neurological physical
        problems that have nothing whatsoever to do with
        Kundalini or "the spiritual heart". Don't wait on
        this.
        Peace and blessings,
        Bob Rose RN
        PS: Swami Satchidananda one stated (this is
        a paraphrase) "Doing Kundalini before your are ready
        is like putting a jet engine in a Piper Cub".
        I wish you well.
      • jasonjamesmorgan
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 24, 2005
          Hello,

          I have been to a doc, a head doc, and had full blood work done. I have
          been doing this for many years. You arent the first to try and send me
          to the doctor because of this recent shock thing. The doctors found
          nothing wrong with me. Even the head doc, imagine that. LOL.

          I have sent out for help, and the responses are starting to pour in. I
          Thank you for your concern. I have recieved responses by some who have
          more experience than me with this, type of sadhana. Some say that they
          have experienced this same thing, including the sexual stuff. I am not
          sure if I mentioned the other things that are happening like this, with
          my post here.

          I am told by some that this is a good sign. I have been a renuciate
          for the past five years and celibate. When this stuff started to
          happen, I ended up breaking my celibacy. I have even been offered an
          initiation in true hindu tantric sadhana. I am contemplating this.
          One of my Masters Sri Paramamhsa Ramakrishna did a true tantric sadhana
          with one of his gurus, during his 12 year sadhana.

          Anyways, I appreatiate the concern. I myself went to the doctor after
          this stuff did not go away. I have experienced much more wild
          phenomena than this before, but nothing that lasted this long,
          telepathy, invisibility, visitations by disincarnate gurus, etc. etc.

          I am well taken care of in this sadhana. However I thought I would
          seek help from all those around the world whom I respect. Hence I have
          posted this question on certain groups.

          Thanks,
          Namaste
          All love is you, in me.
          Om Namah Shivaya
          JJM

          > Yo Jason,
          > The first thing you must do is see your physician.
          > You might be having cardiac or neurological physical
          > problems that have nothing whatsoever to do with
          > Kundalini or "the spiritual heart". Don't wait on
          > this.
          > Peace and blessings,
          > Bob Rose RN
          > PS: Swami Satchidananda one stated (this is
          > a paraphrase) "Doing Kundalini before your are ready
          > is like putting a jet engine in a Piper Cub".
          > I wish you well.
        • vishal pandya
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 25, 2005
            dear Jason James Morgan

            i got your problem.

            i am student of kundalini yoga and shaktipat.

            in this all pinacle a controling is very important otherwise it is
            advised not to do.

            still i can solve the problem but for that i just want to talk you on the phone.

            be remember that whenever you call please take a rose with him so i
            will empower that rose to control your energy.

            you can call me on the 0919825313649 on day time

            also if you are interested to read a book on this please let me know i
            will send you mine guruji(spiritual masters ) to you.

            dont warry i can solve your problem. i just have a talk with for this.

            thanks

            yogivishal

          • jasonjamesmorgan
            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 26, 2005
              Thank you for repsonse.

              It may be a few days before I can use a family members phone to
              call. I can only make collect phone calls from my home phone (403)
              230-3391. I am calling from calgary, alberta, cananda. Given time
              differential, what would be the best time to call.

              Namaste
              Om Namah Shivaya
              All love is you, in me.
              Jason James Morgan

              --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, vishal pandya
              <yogivishal@g...> wrote:
> [...]
              would
              > > seek help from all those around the world whom I respect.
              Hence I have
              > > posted this question on certain groups.
              > >
              > > Thanks,
              > > Namaste
              > > All love is you, in me.
              > > Om Namah Shivaya
              > > JJM
              > >
              > > > Yo Jason,
              > > > The first thing you must do is see your physician.
              > > > You might be having cardiac or neurological physical
              > > > problems that have nothing whatsoever to do with
              > > > Kundalini or "the spiritual heart". Don't wait on
              > > > this.
              > > > Peace and blessings,
              > > > Bob Rose RN
              > > > PS: Swami Satchidananda one stated (this is
              > > > a paraphrase) "Doing Kundalini before your are ready
              > > > is like putting a jet engine in a Piper Cub".

              Service.

              > > ________________________________

            • vishal pandya
              Message 6 of 7 , Jul 29, 2005
                dear jason james morgan

                i am sorry for late reply, i was busy with the some deciples for their problems.

                you can call me at morning times like 8.00 so it will be evening here.
                still you can call at any time no time limit but dont forgot to take
                rose with you.
                mine number is 091-9825313649 mine mobile no.

                take care

                yogivishal

              • vishal pandya
                Message 7 of 7 , Jul 29, 2005
                  dear friends

                  i am sending a photo of the meditation camp.
                  where shaktipat is given to deciples.

                  thanks