Re: Ego

  • jodyrrr
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 20, 2005
      The ego does not generally have one single voice, but
      many, known as subpersonalities. The ego is the constellation
      of these. What you are describing is the activity of a
      particular subpersonality in contrast to the others.

      Subpersonalities form alliances and divisions based on
      their own set of needs and expectations. Thus, one can
      single itself out and "speak" against the others if that
      one's needs/expectations are not being met.

      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Tony Osime"