Re: ego

  • vishal pandya
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 19, 2005
      hi rushikant

      i got it

      see ego is the base of spirituality because there are two things god
      means a nature and a man means our presence if we are included in the
      nature then our and natures exixstence is the same.

      so in this we have to remove the existence of ourselves and mix a
      personality in the nature then the reall joy of nature will started

      thanks