[Meditation Society of America] Re: Transmission

    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 14, 2005
      <jodyrrr@y...> wrote:
      > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, Rushikant Mehta
      > <rushi_kant@y...> wrote:
      >
      > [snip]
      >
      > > So, transmission helps always & only when one thinks it can.
      > > It's like hypnosis. It helps one who cooperates the hypnotist !
      > >
      > > U may not agree with this, bcos I think u may not !
      > >
      > > rushikant.
      >
      > *I* sure do, rushi. Right on!
      >
      > You get out what you put in. If your guru is full
      > of magic powers, it's because you put them into him/her
      > by way of your belief. I suppose there's some "magic"
      > in that, but it's really just as you say. The "magic"
      > is in the projection, not the projectee.
      >
      > --jody.

      For anyone who doesn't know, Jody shares extensively
      and interestingly about this on his own "magic" site
      http://guruphiliac.blogspot.com/
      A good example are his recent Ammachi darshan articles,
      in which he expounds on his reaction to this holy
      woman who is adored and even worshiped by millions.
      Enjoy!