[Meditation Society of America] Re: Transmission

  • jodyrrr
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 14, 2005
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, Rushikant Mehta
      <rushi_kant@y...> wrote:

      [snip]

      > So, transmission helps always & only when one thinks it can.
      > It's like hypnosis. It helps one who cooperates the hypnotist !
      >
      > U may not agree with this, bcos I think u may not !
      >
      > rushikant.

      *I* sure do, rushi. Right on!

      You get out what you put in. If your guru is full
      of magic powers, it's because you put them into him/her
      by way of your belief. I suppose there's some "magic"
      in that, but it's really just as you say. The "magic"
      is in the projection, not the projectee.

      --jody.
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 14, 2005
        <jodyrrr@y...> wrote:
        > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, Rushikant Mehta
        > <rushi_kant@y...> wrote:
        >
        > [snip]
        >
        > > So, transmission helps always & only when one thinks it can.
        > > It's like hypnosis. It helps one who cooperates the hypnotist !
        > >
        > > U may not agree with this, bcos I think u may not !
        > >
        > > rushikant.
        >
        > *I* sure do, rushi. Right on!
        >
        > You get out what you put in. If your guru is full
        > of magic powers, it's because you put them into him/her
        > by way of your belief. I suppose there's some "magic"
        > in that, but it's really just as you say. The "magic"
        > is in the projection, not the projectee.
        >
        > --jody.

        For anyone who doesn't know, Jody shares extensively
        and interestingly about this on his own "magic" site
        http://guruphiliac.blogspot.com/
        A good example are his recent Ammachi darshan articles,
        in which he expounds on his reaction to this holy
        woman who is adored and even worshiped by millions.
        Enjoy!