meditation

  • Jon Hauksson
    Message 1 of 34 , Jul 13, 2005
      Hi,

      I have bin meditation for about a year and at the same time
      cultivating my spirituality. My meditation is going well and I
      understand how it effects my mind and my body and when I meditate I
      get quite and have no extractions and no expectations...my mind is
      still. My spirituality has grown allot the last six months, mainly do
      to that I read allot about the subject..I think. What I am having
      problem seeing is the relationship between meditation and spirituality
      cus I do not have any spiritual experiences or feelings when I
      meditate, it is just still and quiet. I'm not sure if I'm making
      myself clear but I was hoping that my meditation would help somehow in
      my exploration in the spiritual world.

      Love,
      Jon
    • swarmeditation
      Message 34 of 34 , Feb 1, 2011
        I AM SPIRITUAL MASTER FROM INDIA I TEACH MEDITATION FOR SELF REALISATION
        ANY ONE INTERESTED PLEASE CONTACT ME I WILL GUIDE PROPERLY THANKS